HAVANA DAY 2013 TEXT CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTWC viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTWC, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTWC (the “Station”), Havana Merchants Association, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant. Entrants may enter once per week.
(b) To enter, watch NBC40 during 8PM to 11PM each night between April 8, 2013 and May 5, 2013. Watch for the Keyword that will be displayed on air during NBC 40 programming at this time. Then, text the Keyword to 4-5-2-0-3. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to 2 messages relating to this contest.
(c) The contest starts on Monday, April 8, 2013 at 8 p.m. EDT and ends at 12:00 a.m. EDT on Monday, May 6, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by 11 p.m. EDT on each Sunday during the Contest Period to be eligible for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible if text message is not received or for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each Monday during the Contest Period beginning Monday, April 15, 2013, one (1) weekly winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of four (4) winners. All valid entries received will carry over and be eligible for the next weekly drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Four (4) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive Two (2) Tickets to the May 18, 2013 Billie Dean/Jamie O’Neal/Andy Griggs Concert at the Havana Day Festival, seating level depends on week of drawing. Week 1 and 2 prize package for general admission is valued at $24. Week 3 prize package for stadium seating is valued at $40. Week 4 prize package for VIP seating is valued at $130. Station and sponsors are not responsible if the concert is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 days of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 3 days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from remaining valid and correct entries for the respective weekly drawing.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WTWC, Inc. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTWC, 8440 Deerlake South, Tallahassee, Florida 32312 and on the Station’s website at www.wtwc40.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTWC, 8440 Deerlake South, Tallahassee, Florida 32312 by May 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTWC Inc., and Havana Merchants Association accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6:30 PM - NBC Nightly News
7:00 PM - Entertainment Tonight
7:30 PM - Family Feud
8:00 PM - The Mysteries of Laura
9:00 PM - Law & Order SVU
10:00 PM - Chicago P.D.
11:00 PM - The Insider
11:35 PM - The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
12:37 AM - Late Night With Seth Meyers