Hello Dolly Text 2 Win Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTWC viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTWC, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTWC (the “Station”), Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center, Hello, Dolly! inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
1. (a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter text the “DOLLY” to 4-5-2-0-3. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to one message from an automated system relating to this contest. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 9 a.m. EST and entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDST on Sunday, November 24, 2013. Station is not responsible if text message is not received or for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On Monday, November 25, 2013 five (5) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to Hello Dolly Live in Tallahassee on December 1 at 7:30p.m. at The Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center. Each prize is valued at $99.50. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event a performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within one (1) day of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within one (1) day or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTWC, 8440 Deerlake South, Tallahassee, Florida 32312 and on the Station’s website at www.wtwc40.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTWC, 8440 Deerlake South, Tallahassee, Florida 32312 by December 9, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTWC Inc. Tallahassee-Leon County Civic Center, and Hello, Dolly! inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.