Ringling Bros Fully Charged Contest Rules
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTWC viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTWC, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTWC (the “Station”), Feld Entertainment, Inc., Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey®, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per URL address per day.
(b) Watch the Ellen Show on WTWC NBC 40 weekdays at 4pm between December 31, 2012 and- January 4, 2013 and look for the RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY® keyword of the day. To enter, log onto wtwc40.com and completely fill out the online entry form with your name, address, age, phone number, Keyword of the day, and submit. Alternatively, Or print your name, address, phone number, and birth date and Keyword of the day on a postcard and mail it to RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY® keyword, WTWC NBC 40, 8440 Deerlake South., Tallahassee, FL 32312.
(c) The contest starts on Monday, December 31, 2012 and ends January 4, 2013. All entries must be received by Station by 5:00 p.m. EST on January 6, 2012. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries/mail or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Five (5) winners will be selected by random drawing from among all valid and correct entries on Monday, January 7, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Fully Charged! Gold Edition, which are valid for any of the Tallahassee Performances January 17-20, 2013 at the Leon County Civic Center. Each prize is valued at $88.00. Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the performance is canceled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 3 days of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 3 days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTWC NBC 40, 8440 Deerlake Road South, Tallahassee Fl 32312 and on the Station’s website at www.wtwc40.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WTWC NBC 40, 8440 Deerlake Road South, Tallahassee Fl 32312 by February 1, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTWC, Inc., Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, and Feld Entertainment, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6:00 PM - Family Feud
6:30 PM - NBC Nightly News
7:00 PM - Entertainment Tonight
7:30 PM - OMG Insider
8:00 PM - Dateline NBC
9:00 PM - Law & Order SVU
10:00 PM - Chicago Fire
11:00 PM - Family Feud
11:35 PM - The Tonight Show
12:35 AM - Late Night w Jimmy Fallon