Advertise With WTWC NBC 40!
Put the most powerful medium available to work for your business with Broadcast Television!
Did you know that person for person reached, television is the most efficient, least expensive way to market your business. No other medium can reach so many potential customers with sight, sound, motion and color with emotion like television. NBC 40 provides customized television marketing programs to hundreds of area businesses each month. NBC 40 also has in house creative production services that can help you craft the right message creatively to drive customers to your business. Call us today at (850) 893-4140 or e-mail to our sales department.
Sinclair Broadcast Group has developed this website to provide our viewers with a more interactive, informative television experience. We believe the exciting world of the Internet gives Broadcasters a remarkable new vehicle - and a competitive advantage - for informing and entertaining the public as we move toward the millenium. The personalities and features that members of our communities have loved over the years are now available online, putting a familiar face on a new and innovative medium. Community members looking for the most complete source of regional, national, international news, business, weather, sports and entertainment will continue to discover that with our website that NBC40 is one of the best stops on the World Wide Web. Our website offers monthly contests and indepth program information that is yet another example of Sinclair's continued commitment to meet the information and entertainment needs of our viewers.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is a diversified broadcasting company that currently owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 60 television stations. Sinclair's television group will reaches approximately 22% of U.S. television households and includes ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, WB and UPN affiliates.
Would it surprise you to know your business could be on television for less than 1¢ a household?
"The purpose of advertising is to create an equity position in a target market and to reach and motivate a sufficient number of consumers so that a business can realize a specific growth objective." - Michael Corbett.
In order for customers to know about your products and services, you need to let people know about your business by advertising.
If you are looking to reach new customers and increase sales, then advertising should definitely be a part of the success plan for your business.
Here is why you should advertise:
- Advertising Creates Store Traffic
- Advertising Attracts New Customers
- Advertising Encourages Repeat Business
- Advertising Generates Continuous Business
- Advertising is an Investment in Success
- Advertising Keeps You in the Competitive Race
- Advertising Keeps Your Business Top-of-Minds
- Advertising Gives Your Business a Successful Image
- Advertising Maintains Morale
- Advertising Brings in Big Bucks for Your Business
Time Spent Yesterday in Minutes with Major Media (A18+)
- Television 236.6
- Internet 98.5
- Radio 98.0
- Newspaper 26.7
- Magazines 16.7
Television: Branding & Awareness
- Most dominant and powerful media for reaching customers.
- Perceived as the most authoritative, influential, exciting and believable form of advertising.
- Targets your audience and provides greater reach and frequency.
- Television remains the single most important source of information and entertainment for billions of people around the world.
- Adults spend significantly more time with television than with other media, in every major demographic segment.
- The average person watches four hours, 35 minutes of television each day.
- There are 2.73 TV sets in the typical home and 2.55 people.
INTERNET: INFORMATION & INTERACTION
- Drives branding and information on demand.
- Allows customers to interact directly with the advertiser.
- Provides businesses with an immediate, real time response.
- The internet becomes a resource, in which people who become aware via television can then go collect additional information.
- 47.1% of adults in the Tampa Bay area spend 180+ minutes a day on the internet.
- 56.5% of adults in the Tampa Bay area visit local broadcast television station websites.
- 75% of Americans watch streaming videos online.
MOBILE MARKETING: IMMEDIATE CALL-TO-ACTION
- Provides instant marketing message directly to mobile phone.
- Stimulates relationships through interactivity.
- Mobile phones are with consumers virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mobile combined with television generates instant results by creating fresh and desirable promotions to drive traffic, create awareness and increase sales.
- 80% of adults in the Tampa Bay area own a mobile phone.
- Text messages are typically read within an average of 15 minutes after receipt and responded to within 60 minutes.
- Provides greater response rates and quantifiable redemptions
For more information please contact Halley Stinchfield at email@example.com or 850-893-4140.
You can also contact us via one of the methods below, or fill out the form below to get started!
8440 Deerlake South
Tallahassee, Florida 32312
Phone & Fax Numbers
Phone Number: (850) 893-4140
Fax Number: (850) 893-6974