WTWC NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Florida or Georgia residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the WTWC viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WTWC, Inc., and any other company which owns,programs or provides other services to television broadcast WTWC-TV (collectively the Station), Proctor Subaru, Fiorini Chiropractic, Tallahassee Primary Care Associates, Cumulus Broadcasting, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and ,cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and their immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
2.To enter Log on to WWW.WTWC40.com and click on the No Text Zone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phone number, age, address,city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on November 26, 2012 and ends at 5:00 PM EDT on June 17,2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by the Station by 5:00 pm ET on each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4.Each Friday during the Contest period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid entries, for a total of thirty (30)winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Thirty (30) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one (1) of the following prizes as determined by the Station at the time of drawing: one (1)NBC 40 Prize Pack which consists of: one (1) NBC 40 Cooler, two (2) NBC 40Glasses, and one (1) NBC 40 Baseball Cap, valued at $40.00; one (1) Sweet Rack Rib Shack Gift Certificate valued at $25.00; one (1) Lindy's Chicken Dinner Gift Certificate valued at $20.00; OR two (2) Universal Orlando Theme Park Tickets valued at $246.00. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the prize provider.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes,winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) business days of notification at the time winner(s)claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. Ifa winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries for the respective weekly drawing
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Television Group,Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that WTWC, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc.,and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 8440Deerlake South, Tallahassee, Florida32312 and on the Station's website at www.wtwc40.com/sections/contest/ntz/.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope to 8440 Deerlake South,Tallahassee, Florida 32312 by July 15, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., WTWC,Inc., Proctor Subaru, Fiorini Chiropractic, Tallahassee Primary Care Associates,Lindy's Chicken, Sweet Rack Rib Shack and Universal Orlando Resort accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.